Favourite Quotes

"Some say love is life, but love without hope and faith is an agonizing death."

"Love is like a tree in the four seasons of change. It can either bloom and blossom into a warm, loving relationship,
or it can slowly turn, fade, and die, and grow unbearably bitter and cold."


"I stare love in the face, I hold hand in hand; I keep up with the pace, yet I die at its command."

"Some people think that it's holding on that makes one strong; sometimes it's letting go."

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Camera of my own - T77

It's a happy month coz I finally got a camera which I can proudly say I OWN it. hahahaha... It's a pity that that they dun have the colour that I wanted - RED!!!! Anyway, the pink is also nice so shall make do with it. Hmm... guess i got to change my red hp to a pink hp to match it ya. hahaha... any kind nice soul out there who will sponsor me???? :P:P:P


1 comment:

Lynnie said...

yeah!

pls take more pics for your blog okay?